15th January 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Com after completing Diploma in Electrical?

I have completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineer. Now, is it possible for me to take admission in any colleges affiliated to Mumbai university for pursuing B.Com?

20th January 2019, 09:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Com after completing Diploma in Electrical?

No, it is not possible to study B.Com course after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course. Admissions to B.Com course are done through entrance examination or admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
20th January 2019, 11:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Com after completing Diploma in Electrical?

B.Com stands for bachelor of commerce. It is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is three years. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course on the basis of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?