17th September 2012, 07:52 PM
aravind rakesh

Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year

im doing b.tech IT 2nd year now.im doing it for my parents wish but im interested in chemical engineering.is it possible to study btech(Chemical eng) after finishing my btech(IT).also is there any possibility to study any other degree now.

Related Questions:
14th October 2012, 09:45 PM
sriltha

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year

hi,I think you are more interested in chemical engineering . I am not interested in it but i am studying(2nd year).can you tell me something about it.
14th October 2012, 11:20 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year

Hi dear...

Well, I always tell people to go with your choice, you should always do what you have interest in rather than what your Parents are interested in. Whatever may the case, now coming to your question , yes you can do B.Tech Chemical Engineering but that would be from a private institute, and not any University, moreover it would be not good to do that, as you have done B.Tech in IT till then.

In my opinion, you should convince your parents and then go for B.Tech LE ( Lateral Entry) i.e. start Chemical Engineering from Second year Itself. This would be the best option available. So, Choose Wisely.

All the best..!!!!

Regards
Sammy
18th May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed my plus 2 with a cut off 169 do i had a chance of getting a bio medical engineering course in p s g tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?