17th June 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering college by scoring 53%?

Can i get admission in engineering college by scoring 53%?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  2. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  3. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  5. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  6. Will I get admission in Polytechnic after scoring 42% in Mechanical Engineering? Which college should I select for admission?
  7. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  8. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  9. Can I take admission in college of engineering after scoring 90% in E&TC diploma
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
  12. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  13. How can I get admission for M.Tech college of engineering after scoring 387 in GATE?
  14. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  18. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
17th July 2012, 03:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college by scoring 53%?

With 53% marks in 12th class, you can apply for engineering course. You have to select PCM subjects in 12th class. Also 50% is the minimum qualification for this. In order to get selection for this course, you need to attend AIEEE. If you get a good score in this exam, your name will be selected for counseling process in engineering course.
17th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.Tech course you need to sit for the engineering entrance exams. There are a list of exams you can give to pursue this course.

Generally for IIT JEE an aggregate of 60% is required and since you do not have that therefore you can easily give AIEEE and other state level entrance exams as they demand for 50% of marks and 50% marks in PCM.

Providing you a list of some of the important engineering entrance exams of India. Please go through the list once.

Top Engineering Exams in India:

IIT-JEE Exam
AIEEE Exam
MHT-CET Exam
VITEEE Exam
COMEDK-UGET Exam
EAMCET Exam
DELHI CEE Exam
BCECE Exam

Top Engineering Colleges in India:

18th May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

cn i get admission in b.com with 57%in isc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?