14th June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Biotechnology after studying B.E CSE?

Iam studying b.e cse finalyear.i wish to study biotechnology.is it possible if it is possible am i able to done ph.d in biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Tech Biotech? I am studying B.E CSE final year
  2. How should I study IAS after studying B.Tech 1st year CSE?
  3. How to study IFS after studying B.Tech CSE from Andhra
  4. How to study in Indian Military Academy? I am studying in 2nd year B.Tech in CSE
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  8. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best? -- [New]
  9. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  12. How to study BSc Biotechnology after studying in 12th standard PCMB?
  13. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  14. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  15. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  16. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. What course should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech degree in CSE?
  18. Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?