14th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Rudran 25

Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?

Im completed my MBBS degree in coimbatore. Very interested in studying law. Is there any possibility of studying B.L as a part time course?if possible where(in tamilnadu)?

27th February 2013, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?

can i stduy b.l part time
1st September 2013, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?

I am working in Legal Department of a big organisation. But i am not a law graduate. I want to study law in part time because i cannot leave my job. Pls help me by answering to this query if is there any possibilities
2nd September 2013, 09:56 AM

What you are seeking is unfortunately not possible. The Bachelor of Law degree which is referred as LLB in various parts of the country, especially in North India, is a regular mode only degree.

What this means is that you can only apply for the LLB through regular mode. It is not offered through correspondence or distance education.

Even though some colleges offer correspondence degree, it is not valid since not recognized by the Bar Council of India.

The Bar Council of India has made it clear that only regular mode degree is accepted for the under graduation law course. Which means that you should apply for the LLB through regular mode.

There is no point doing correspondence degree because you can not practice in court as lawyer with such degree. If you have no intention of becoming lawyer and would like to practice as doctor, then surely you can do correspondence degree. But in other case, it is necessary that you complete the degree through regular mode.

There are various colleges in India that are offering regular mode LLB degree. You must have completed graduation to apply for it. MBBS will be accepted as the valid graduation degree.

LLB Eligibility

1. You can apply for 3 years course after completing graduation.

2. Marks required are 45 to 50 percent.

3. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST.

4. In some universities like DU, there is no marks criteria for SC/ST.

5. You should be less than 30 years old to apply.

6. SC/ST can apply up to 35 years.

7. There is no marks or age relaxation for OBC.
4th May 2014, 06:21 PM

I studied EEEin diploma. after I completed BE in eee.now I shall want to become lawyer.so please help me...
5th June 2014, 11:41 AM

If I submit, do I get reply. first answer for people who have submitted questions. really waste site
1st March 2015, 08:50 PM

i completed B.com in 2006, i have 57%.
i am intresting to do BL in distance education. can you advice me best college in chennai

Swaminathi
13th March 2015, 11:07 PM

am working in govt organisation..bt am interested in studying law through distance education,is it possible to do so..plz kindly reply
29th May 2015, 09:45 PM

Sir I want to join BL at any cost . But Im 36yrs old. please help me to know how I can do it
12th August 2015, 02:04 PM

Sir I am finished diploma ECE and BE ECE NOW I am interested to join BL , please help me to how can do it?
7th September 2015, 09:54 AM

Sir i am studied engineering,now i want to study law in part time it is possible or not?if possible please tell information
12th May 2016, 05:52 PM

Hi sir/Madam,

Am a Engineering graduate.Now I wish to study B.sc(Psychology) or BA (Tamil) .is it possible to proceed?
29th December 2016, 04:27 PM

Sir, I did my diploma after completing 12 standard.there is any possibility to do B.L in part time or distance education.and LLB also sir kindly guide me
8th June 2017, 11:11 AM

Dear sir /madam
My age is 47 and am graduate and finished PGDLA, am doing exports business now I want to join Law course by part time or evening even coros. Pls advice me sir
Muthurajan
SMURA12@GMAIL. COM
20th September 2018, 02:55 PM

I am engineering graduate, i would like do study LAW in part time, if any options is there, if it's there which graduation is better for me (i.e: either B.L, M.L)
5th October 2018, 10:47 PM

Sir I am completed Master degree in engineering (M.E). NOW I am interested to study LAW in part time, please help me to how can do it.
my contact number 9677924958.
8th November 2018, 09:07 PM

I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN INSURANCE INDUSTRY TILL RECENTLY AND I HAVE RETIRED FROM MY SERVICE WEF JULY 2018. WHILE WORKING IN THE INDUSTRY I HAVE JPOINED FOR BL DEGREE COURSE DURING 1988-1991 IN EVENING COLLEGE THROUGH LAWCET, I HAVE COMPLETED MY BL DEGREE WELL IN TIME IN THE YEAR 1991. MY QUERY IS CAN I PRACTICE AS AN ADVOCATE AFER ENROLLING IN BAR COUNCIL OF AP.
7th December 2018, 10:18 PM

Have good day, I completed my Master degree in science. Can I apply for any part time one year diploma course in LAW?. What is the procedure to apply that course through correspondence. what are importance of that diploma law courses ? for example: criminal law and crminalogy.
20th April 2019, 09:41 AM

I did B.E(10th diploma degree) now I am working in government office. Can I study B.L in part time?
20th April 2019, 09:48 AM

I did B.E(10th diploma degree) now I am working in government office. Can I study B.L in part time?
19th September 2019, 12:01 PM

I'm m.sc biotech can i study bl course in part time
12th April 2020, 03:24 PM

Sir I completed my Twelfth ...now wish to study law...is it possible