14th August 2018, 01:32 AM
Anihda

Is it possible to study LLB for BSc(Nursing) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone, I am a 3rd year BSc Honours student of Nursing specialization, studying in Bhopal. I want to do LLB course during my BSc, which means, right now. I would like to know that if it is possible or not? Please let me know asap.

15th August 2018, 09:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LLB for BSc(Nursing) 3rd year student?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and it is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates appearing for final year examination are only eligible to appear in examination for admission in the course. Candidates in 3rd year of Nursing course are not eligible for admission as it is four year course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various universities for admission in the course. No age limit to get admission.
15th August 2018, 10:34 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is a professional degree course after completing which one head towards becoming a lawyer.

The minimum education required for pursuing LLB 3 years course, is a bachelor degree course in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates. Also, the marks requirement in graduation degree might vary with the university.

So, having completed B.Sc in Nursing degree course, you are eligible for pursuing LLB degree course if you secure the minimum marks required in the bachelor's degree for pursuing the same degree course.
15th August 2018, 01:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in LLB course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test or merit basis, it varies with university.

You are not eligible to get admission in the course as you are in the third year of four year duration course. You are eligible to appear in examination for admission next year.
15th August 2018, 01:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

** Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after completing B.Sc nursing course.

** The candidate has to clear CLAT exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

** As per my knowledge, there is no upper age limit for LLB course admission.
15th August 2018, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to appear in LLB examination in 4th or final year of B.Sc Nursing course.

The eligibility to appear in examination for admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board. There is no age bar to get admission in the course.

So, you will become eligible to appear in examination next year. It is three year course.
15th August 2018, 06:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Law after bachelor's degree:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage requirement is 45%.

>>There are some university like Delhi University which conducts entrance examination for admission, some take admission on basis of marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for admission in university of your choice.
15th August 2018, 08:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing in 3rd year of Nursing course are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in LLB course.

LLB course is three year course and eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you will become eligibel to appear in examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?