27th March 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Post Graduation in Abroad being a B.A.LLB 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a 3rd year Law B.A.LLB student. I will be starting with my fourth year soon. As Law is a broad field and as there are so many options once I complete my Law. I want to go Abroad for Post Graduation course. How can I go? And what other ways do I have that can help me go Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
  2. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  4. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  5. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  7. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  9. Steps to study MS in Abroad for B.Pharma 3rd year student?
  10. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  11. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.Sc in Abroad being Optometry 3rd year student?
  13. How to attempt May final year from abroad? I am a 3rd year B.tech student
  14. Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?
  15. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  16. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?