30th August 2012, 03:58 PM
chandan6dec1985

Is it possible to study M.Sc and LLB together from same university or different universities?

can i do msc and llb together from same or different university.

Related Questions:
1st August 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc and LLB together from same university or different universities?

I am finished my ug degree B.Sc Physics. And May I do dual degree in M. Sc physics & LLB
13th June 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc and LLB together from same university or different universities?

I'm going to finish my UG degree in computer science. Can I do dual degree i.e., LLB along with MSc computer science
8th September 2021, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i do Msc and LLB together in different university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?