26th September 2019, 03:39 PM
Santoz Aadhik

Is is possible to take admission in BA LLB without appearing for CLAT?

I want to take admission in BA LLB. I'm from Tamil Nadu. However, I have not appeared for CLAT. Therefore, is it possible to take admission in colleges in Tamil Nadu in BA LLB?

30th September 2019, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to take admission in BA LLB without appearing for CLAT?

Yes, admission in NLUs is conducted on the basis of CLAT.

Admission in all the institutions are not conducted on the basis of CLAT. Most of the institutes conduct entrance examination for admission in the course.

So, you can visit the official website of the respective institute to get detail information about the admission procedure.
30th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to take admission in BA LLB without appearing for CLAT?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BA LLB course without appearing in CLAT.

CLAT is mandatory for getting admission in National Law universities.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.
30th September 2019, 01:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

In government law colleges, admission BA LLB without common entrance test or Common Law Admission Test is not possible. Without appearing for Common Law Admission Test, you can apply for admissions in private law colleges.

In private law colleges or universities, admission is given on basis of marks secured in 12th standard board exam or through institute entrance exam.
30th September 2019, 08:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary or compulsory to appear for CLAT examination to get admission in LLB course.
CLAT examination is conducted for admission in NLU,s.
LLB is 3 year duration course and any candidates who have passed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?