4th November 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Nagpur?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am studying in diploma college in Nagpur. Do I want to ask you that is it possible for me to take admission in IIT college? How many percentages should I have to score? Can you please give me the details on the criteria followed? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  2. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) after 3 year Diploma Course?
  8. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  9. What are the possibilities of getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma?
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in VNIT collage, Nagpur after competition of diploma?
  14. It it possible for me to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I apply for IIT after completing 3 years Diploma engineering?
  18. Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?
6th November 2017, 10:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Nagpur?

For getting admission into IITs, firstly you will have to complete 12th standard with PCM stream.

Then, appear for JEE Main Exam and qualify it with good AIR.

After that, qualify JEE Advanced Exam will good AIR and then get admission to IIT.

Here, Diploma holder candidates are not eligible to get entry to IITs.

If they wish to get admission in IITs, then they will have to first complete 12th standard and then qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam.
7th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Nagpur?

No, it is not possible to take admission in IIT after completion of your Diploma course in Nagpur. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in IIT, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. You have to appear and qualify the JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination and secure good rank to be eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in IIT. So, being a Diploma holder in IIT, you are not eligible to take admission in IIT for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?