18th December 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Aerospace engineering after completing MC in diploma?

After completing diploma in mechatronics is it possible to take aerospace engineering either I should continue from 2nd or 1st year. Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. How can I do Aerospace engineering after completing diploma in footwear technology?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Any chance to study Aerospace Engineering after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  10. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  11. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?
  13. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  14. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  17. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
23rd December 2017, 11:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Aerospace engineering after completing MC in diploma?

As you have completed Diploma in Mechatronics, so you can directly pursue graduation in Aerospace Engineering from 2nd year.

As 1st year syllabus is same for all branches of engineering, so you can take lateral entry in graduation.

Questions for lateral entry exam will be related to the Diploma course that you have studied recently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?