26th February 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take direct admission in Diploma courses after ITI course?

I have completed ITI Electrician course. And, now I want to take admission in 3 years full time Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Is it possible? Am I eligible for direct admission? Which are the top 20 institutions for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

28th February 2019, 12:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take direct admission in Diploma courses after ITI course?

Yes, it is possible to take direct admission in Diploma course after completion of ITI course. Candidates who have two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational Science stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course. Being an ITI holder, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?