23rd February 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of changing the stream for M.Sc under Chandigarh University?

I would like to do my M.Sc Forensic Science specialization in some other division other than Toxicology. So, is it possible to do in some other division other than Toxicology in Chandigarh University for M.Sc?

28th February 2019, 12:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of changing the stream for M.Sc under Chandigarh University?

No, it is not possible to change the stream for pursuing M.Sc. course under Chandigarh University. You have to pursue M.Sc. course in the same stream in which you have secured admission and you can’t change from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. Incase, if the classes are not started, you can switch from one stream to another stream for pursuing M.Sc. course in Chandigarh University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?