5th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take up AIEEE exam after diploma in ETC?

hi....
i am student of diploma electronic and communication eng. it is possibal now take AIEEE exam.
pls reply

5th January 2012, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take up AIEEE exam after diploma in ETC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi....
i am student of diploma electronic and communication eng. it is possibal now take AIEEE exam.
pls reply

Yes, Diploma candidate are eligible for AIEEE exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics..

2. You must score 60% above in 12th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

BEST BOOKS FOR AIEEE EXAM:-

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

For more details about aieee exam you can visit to http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
5th January 2012, 11:02 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you are eligible to appear for AIEEE (All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam) after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.

This Exam is being conducted by CBSE every year to give admission to the candidates to various
-B.E/ B.Tech
-B.E/ B.Plannig courses
in various Governement colleges, private colleges, NITs and IITs.

Here is the eligibility criteria that a candidate should possess to be eligible for this Exam.

-One should have completed 12th class with Mathematics, Physics and with ne of the subjects among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.

In order to join Architecture courses, one should have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th class with Mathematics as the compulsory subject.

Candidates who have completed courses which are equivalent to 12th class like Diploma courses are also eligible to take up AIEEE exam.

You should be a candidate with an age of below 25 years to be eligible for this exam.

As per this criteria, you are eligible to take up AIEEE Exam.

The upcoming offline Exam is going to be conducted on 29-04-2012 and online exam is from 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

If you have applied for the exam, have good preparation to this Exam and crack the Exam.

For complete information on this exam, you can visit the official website for AIEEE. Here it is
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
18th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM READING DIPLOMA AFTER TENTH,CAN I APPEAR AIEEE OR IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?