3rd November 2016, 12:52 PM
nsharma1995

Is it possible that UPSC introduces a Criteria of minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for Civil Services in the future?

Hello Sir, Is there any possibility in future that UPSC can introduce a criteria of minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for Civil Service? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th November 2016, 09:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible that UPSC introduces a Criteria of minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for Civil Services in the future?

Till now there is no minimum required aggregate in graduation degree to appear for Civil Services examination.

But, It is not possible to say something about what will be the required criteria in future till any official notification is declared by the UPSC which conducts the entrance examination.

As, per now candidates passed bachelor degree with minimum passing marks are eligible to appear for Civil Services examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?