2nd August 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is post diploma in automobile engineering equal to B.E?

Is this post diploma in automobile engineering is equal to BE?

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  3. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?
  6. Which are the institutes of post diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  8. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  9. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  10. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. Am i eligible for RTO post? I've completed diploma in automobile engineering
  14. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  15. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  16. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  17. For which post will I be eligible after completing automobile diploma?
  18. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
28th October 2012, 12:51 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is post diploma in automobile engineering equal to B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is this post diploma in automobile engineering is equal to BE?

NO, Diploma in Any Branch is not equal to B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)....

But, it is equal to the 10+2 in any stream with the degree of Diploma Certificate......

You have completed Diploma in Automobile on the bases of This Degree you can get Good Job like TATA Motors, Nano etc.......
24th August 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is post diploma in automobile engineering equal to B.E?

Hi I have done post diploma in Automobile after diploma in Automobile, can i do the MBA after this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?