2nd October 2012, 12:13 AM
amuamudhu

Postal assistant previous years solved question papers with answers?

send me postal assistant previous year solved questions with answers

29th March 2013, 11:11 AM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Postal assistant previous years solved question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuamudhu View Post

Dear Friend,

Postal Assistant Exam

The postal assistant exam is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt....

If you have completed your 12th Std with 60% marks then you are eligible for it,.......

Age Limit :- 18 to 27 years...

citizen of india...

books :-

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out......

Alll the best...

29th March 2013, 04:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal assistant previous years solved question papers with answers?

Quote:
Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • If you wish to give this exam then you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
  • At graduation level it is important to get minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.
  • It is 50% in case of OBC Category candidates and the SC/ST candidates needs to secure 45% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.
  • The minimum age limit is 18 years. The upper age limit for general category candidate is 27 years.
  • It is important for you to know the local language of the State of the postal circle concerned. This will help you to freely communicate with the residents of that circle.
  • It will do even if you know hindi or have studied hindi at matriculation level or above.

Examination Pattern:-

There is a written examination plus one computer exam as well. The total time alloted for the paper is two hours and within this limited period of time you need to attempt 200 questions all in all. Better the marks, more will be your chances of getting selected. You also have to sit for a computer test or typing test. The duration of this test is 30 minutes. It is of vital importance too.

Areas of weightage:
  1. General Knowledge
  2. Mathematics
  3. English
  4. Reasoning

The application forms will be easily available from the head post office and the local post offices in that circle. Cost of the application form is Rs. 200.

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
29th March 2013, 08:00 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal assistant previous years solved question papers with answers?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Postal Assistant Question paper

A candidate after passing out their 10+2 study in any stream or equivalent course from Recognized Board exam can apply for this exam.....

A candidate must have secure 60% in their 12th std., Relaxation provided for Reserved category on Percentages......

Age of candidate must be between 18 to 28 years.....

Relaxation is provided on upper age for Reserved category as per Government rule......

Here i have attached Some Previous years Question paper Check it out it will help you a lot......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: doc Postal Assistant Exam Paper - 1.doc(31.0 KB, 141 views)
File Type: doc Postal Assistant Exam Paper - 2.doc(32.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: doc Postal Assistant Exam Paper - 3.doc(27.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: doc Postal Assistant Exam Paper - 4.doc(26.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant General Knowledge.pdf(65.6 KB, 104 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?