5th January 2011, 10:03 PM
arundhatik

Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?

i am D.A.,F.C.P.S. (Anaesthesia) mumbai university, i want to know what is the present status of DNB seats for anesthesia in mumbai for the academic year and what is the procedure for getting admission for DNB?

18th January 2011, 12:02 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?

FOr getting admission to DNB [Diplomat of National Board] seats, you need to be M.B.B.S. and should have cleared DNB-Primary examination. There is no centralized list of these seats. There are many Medical institutes in Mumbai like Hinduja Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, BARC Hospital that are recognized by DNB for post-gratuate studies. You need to approach every institute individually and apply for the seats.
18th January 2011, 10:06 AM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?

There is no list of seats .You must clear the DNB exam .Download application forms and apply for it.
18th January 2011, 05:18 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

There are many government & private hospitals like BARC,Railway Hospitals,Jaslok,Nanavati, etc where you enrol yourself for it.
Many hospitals conduct DNB courses.
You can keep a eye on the leading newspaper for it.Hospitals do publish in newspapers about its requiremnet.You can even personally seearch for it in various hospitals.
Even Peripheral Hospitals attached to BMC, like Bhagvati, Bandra Bhabha, Rajawadi, Cooper, etc do conduct DNB courses.
5th April 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

NOW IAM APPERAING FOR DA AND AFTERWARDS I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN DNB ANASTHESIA PLEASE GUIDE ME
22nd April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

what is current status for dnb admisions for obgy and medicine for2011 jan concelling?how many seats at vacant and where?
12th May 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the availability of anaesthesia and orthopaedics secondary dnb seats in mumbai
10th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the situation of getting dnb admissionafter d.g.o.Is there some entrance after d.g.o also...pls tell me..i jst finished my d.g.o
4th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,,can u tell me wats probability of getting dnb medicine in dnb cet june,2011with 221 points,,,and when will bee the councelling ??
31st October 2011, 04:25 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There are many government & private hospitals like BARC,Railway Hospitals,Jaslok,Nanavati, etc where you enrol yourself for it.
You can keep a eye on the leading newspaper for it.Hospitals do publish in newspapers about its requiremnet.You can even personally seearch for it in various hospitals.
Even Peripheral Hospitals attached to BMC, like Bhagvati, Bandra Bhabha, Rajawadi, Cooper, etc do conduct DNB courses.
2nd November 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MDS in oral surgery. m i eligible to do DNB in Anaesthesia..plz reply.
3rd November 2011, 11:26 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?

hi dear

good luck
3rd November 2011, 11:32 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?

hi dear

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?