9th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Previous 3 years question papers of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences BVSc entrance exam

Sir, I am searching for the papers of previous years of the entrance exam of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences for the admission in BVSc course. Kindly arrange the previous 3 years question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a seat in AIPVT? I have scored 1831 rank
  2. What is the cutoff for F.Y.B.Com in Lala Lajpat Rai College Mumbai? Which are the colleges other than Lala Lajpatrai College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  4. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  5. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  6. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  8. List colleges in Kolkata offering Home Science honours course admission?
  9. What does AH stand for?
  10. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  11. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  15. Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  16. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  18. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?