31st December 2010, 11:37 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science Paper I is an optional paper for the IFS exam. Paper I is of three hours and consist of a total of 100 marks. There are two sections in the paper. Each section has four questions in them. There is one compulsory question from each section. Apart from these two compulsory questions, the candidate has to answer three others. Thus he or she answers a total of five questions in three hours for 100 marks. The paper is to be answered only in English only. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-animal-...aper-i-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 1.pdf(53.5 KB, 3238 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 2.pdf(51.0 KB, 1516 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 3.pdf(59.5 KB, 1230 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 4.pdf(59.5 KB, 1100 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 5.pdf(59.5 KB, 1002 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 6.pdf(56.5 KB, 1013 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 7.pdf(58.5 KB, 946 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 8.pdf(57.0 KB, 956 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 9.pdf(57.5 KB, 1011 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Paper I) Sample Paper 10.pdf(56.5 KB, 1174 views)

Related Questions:
  1. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  3. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. WBCS previous years question papers on management, animal husbandry and veterinary science subject?
  6. Where to get animal husbandry and veterinary science objective type question papers? -- [New]
  7. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
  8. Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. U.P Board Intermediate Elements & Animal Husbandry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  11. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  13. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IFS Geology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IFS Agriculture (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  17. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  18. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
7th January 2011, 12:12 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

HI FRIEND,
i am sending you the actual form of question in pdf form please see it
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: pdf animal husbandry paper1.pdf(53.3 KB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf ANIMAL_HUSB_I.pdf(50.7 KB, 169 views)
7th March 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

can i get admission after 10th in vrterinary college hisar and any other place in haryana.what is the procedure oe qualificaton required for this
26th May 2011, 08:37 AM
Jaglan

Post Re: IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission after 10th in vrterinary college hisar and any other place in haryana.what is the procedure oe qualificaton required for this
hello dear, you can get admission in CCHAU Collage at hissar through a written test. App. Forms are available in march-april after declaration of result. According to me there is only foresaid collage in haryana offering VLD.
7th June 2012, 09:41 PM
rahul deepa

can i get reference books for animal husbandry and veterinary sciences for civil services? There is no information available in the net regarding the reference books about that topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?