19th May 2010, 02:44 PM
Neet

Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?

i want previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY. plz send me...........

Related Questions:
  1. Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
  2. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  3. Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university
  4. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  9. MSc Maths previous question paper sof central university of Hyderabad
  10. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  11. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  12. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D in Electronics Science from Hyderabad Central University?
  14. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
  16. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  17. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  18. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
19th May 2010, 09:35 PM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?

Try to search all sample papers at google.If you cant find at official website of university,also search freshers world.
25th May 2010, 04:33 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?

Find imformation at www.newcareers.com
Try to find information at www.allindiaexams, www.careerpoint.com , www.yuvabharat.com, site to get imformation.
Best of luck.
12th June 2010, 12:21 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the papers from
www.mcapapers.info/2010/.../hyderabad-university-–.../index.html

www.sanmacs.com/mca_entrance.../mca_entrance.../mca_entrance_exam_pattern.htm
13th July 2010, 03:30 PM
Dkiran

hi friend,there are many links for that but i will give more data type of link in which you can find more papers:

http://questionpaper.in/QuestionPaperView.aspx?id=16&subid=739&bn=67
All The Best for your Future.
14th July 2010, 05:22 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For previous mca entrance question papers of
HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY you go through
the website :www.yuvabharat.com
9th August 2010, 09:59 PM
morakavyasri

i need previus mca question papers of central university of hyd........plzzzzz send me
21st September 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hi am naresh choubisa please send me mca entrance exam sample paper
3rd October 2010, 06:13 PM
aditya3377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neet View Post
i want previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY. plz send me...........
please send me feedback.......................................... .................................................. ...............................................
4th December 2010, 10:52 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neet View Post

Dear friend,
You can download papers from the given link...
http://www.mcapapers.info/2010/.../h....../index.html
5th December 2010, 05:01 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
you can download the papers from
www.mcapapers.info/2010/.../hyderabad-university-–.../index.html

www.sanmacs.com/mca_entrance.../mca_entrance.../mca_entrance_exam_pattern.htm

good luck.
11th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

please give a 2010 entrance paper.
12th February 2011, 11:40 AM
vivek thangjam

i want previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY. plz send me..........
22nd February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i want previous mca entrance question paper and solutions of hcu
1st April 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the Previous year question for MTECH in CS in HCU

my id: [email protected]
28th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hi.............,i am krishna please send me sample papers of central univarsity entrance examinations previous years
16th May 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get Msc. Health psychology mock entrance paper of Hyderabad University?
1st June 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get health psycology mock entrance papers for hyderabad central university
8th June 2011, 07:41 AM
balu.dn

i am searching manipal university previous question papers, bt i wasn,t get that papers
21st July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
could you please tell me where i could found question papers of pevious years of m.a economics
14th April 2012, 07:55 AM
shyamprakashsharma

Post Re: Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?

i want previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY. plz send me..........
28th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the Previous year question for mca intrance
my id- [email protected]
7th January 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the Previous year question for HCU mca ENTRANCE. EMAIL- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?