1st November 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of C++ Computer science of 12th standard?

Previous year model papers of C++ Computer science of 12th standard? I need to ensure that I will get centum in the paper. So, can you please give me the answer on this. What would be the pattern will be followed for the exam? How to prepare for the same?

2nd November 2015, 09:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of C++ Computer science of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year model papers of C++ Computer science of 12th standard? I need to ensure that I will get centum in the paper. So, can you please give me the answer on this. What would be the pattern will be followed for the exam? How to prepare for the same?
C++ language is taught in Class 11 and 12 to the students who had opted Computer Science as an optional subject in CBSE Board.

Apart from Computer Science, student can opt Physical Education and Hindi as optional subject.

So, to get good marks in Computer Science one should solve previous year question papers of Computer Science.

I have attached some model papers of C++ for better preparation of Computer Science subject.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Sample Paper XII Computer Science.doc(136.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf Computer Science XII 2009.pdf(38.3 KB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?