2nd November 2015, 08:11 PM
Kamlesh nag

Previous year model papers of JRF exam?

Sir/Mam,

Can you please send me the previous year model papers of JRF exam? I need to start the preparation for the exam. What is the pattern followed for the exam? Can someone please explain me on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

30th November 2017, 11:48 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year model papers of JRF exam?

JRF refers to Junior Research Fellowship and for joining the same you are required to clear NET ( National Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE.

* Further the minimum requirement for appearing in NET to join JRF are as following :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying under 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

ii) You must have completed your Master degree course with 55% marks or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST/PH category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the last year papers for JRF examinations i.e; NET then you can download the same from the official link of NET i.e; www.cbsenet.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?