3rd November 2015, 08:58 PM
harshasiddu

Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?

Where can I get model question paper & answers for common entrance exam for class 6 admission in rashtriya military school? please refer some books for the preparation for this exam? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 11:52 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?

Rashtriya Military Schools are the best school for boys in India up to higher secondary certificate examination.
It is best for the boys who want to appear in the competitive examinations such as NDA conducted by UPSC twice every year.

RMS provide admission in 6th and 11th standard only.
The students need to qualify entrance examination for admission in 6th standard whereas admission in 11th standard is on the basis of marks obtained in 10th boards examination.
Registration process for admission in 6th standard is concluded already on the 15th October 2015 for admission in session 2016-17.

Previous year question paper are available on the official website of RMS.
Also, books for the preparation of entrance examination contains previous year question paper and these books are easily available in book stores.
Arihant books are best recommended for preparation of entrance examinations of Military and Sainik schools.
1st November 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?

Mail previous solved question paper for std sixth of rashtriya military school Bangalore to my email ID
[email protected]
27th September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Rashtriya Military School question paper 2017
27th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Rashtriya Military School question paper 2017
7th October 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Belgaum military school 6th class entrance exam question paper 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?