16th December 2010, 09:47 PM

Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?

I am preparing for junior engineer ( mechanical ) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam, so i can prepare well. Please any one do the needful for me.

regards

17th December 2010, 12:39 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?

you can know about all for RRB by the website http://www.rrbsec.org/index.html
you can search here http://www.upscexam.com/search/?q=rrb+Syllabus
17th December 2010, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?

last exam in junior enginnering model question papper
17th December 2010, 03:10 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am preparing for junior engineer ( mechanical ) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam, so i can prepare well. Please any one do the needful for me.

regards
Dear friend,
Their are a previous year question(math) in attechment,please check it...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA-2009-Mathematics.pdf(518.0 KB, 1317 views)
17th December 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

please send the railway requirment syllabus for 2011(jounior engineer)
25th January 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

ssc junier engineer electrical question papers
13th February 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me ssc old question paper in jr. engg. (mechanical). please send me in my email id- [email protected]
16th February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and old question paper in jr. (civil).please send me in my email [email protected]
16th February 2011, 12:13 PM
kanhaiyakumar

pleasemail.com send me syllabus and previous question paper in jr.(civil) .please send me in my id:-Kanhaiya.gopal9570@g
16th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Re:-Previous year paper of junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Bord Exam for Civil.
1st March 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

please send me ssc old question paper in jr. engg. (mechanical). please send me in my email [email protected]
17th March 2011, 01:03 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
thank
25th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send j.engr syllabus for test. Thanks and regards tarun [email protected]
26th March 2011, 03:44 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Thanks
29th March 2011, 09:28 AM
pankajkumar268708

I am preparing for junior engineer for signal (information technology ) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam, so i can prepare well. Please any one do the needful for me.

regards

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-paper-junior-engineer-exam-syllabus-railway-recruitment-board-exam-61099.html#ixzz1HxBAzuy3
3rd May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

please send the railway requirment syllabus for 2011(jounior engineer)
in computer field
5th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

pl send me previous years question papers of ELECTRICAL ENGG. for the post of SECTION ENGINEER along with syllabus in railway recruitment exams at [email protected]
6th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous year question paper of junior assistant recruitment examination,2010-preliminary examination of municiple service comission in my email [email protected]
10th June 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

witch book parpere for junier mech engg in railway
27th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hello
actually i am a diploma student what can i do for railway jobs after complete diploma
6th July 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
i am diploma holder in electrical and electronics . so please I know about JE . WHEN EXAM HELD and which type sallybus come and qustion type etc..................................
13th July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have a diploma in mechanical with 63.73% and i am seeking a job for railway j e n so i want previous question papers
16th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hii i m a student of diploma engg. Of mechanical engg.branch can i sit in railway exam of secsion engineer after the completing 2nd year
20th July 2011, 03:16 AM
tapasranjanmohanty

sir please provide me previous year question papers in junior engg.
25th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide me previous year question papers in junior engG.SYLLABUS ALSO.PLS PLS
31st July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Previous year paper of BRO Junior Engineers Civil model questions paper
31st July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF AUTOMOBILE ENGG. can i sit in railway exam of secsion engineer after the completing 3rd year??????plz reply me in my email id- [email protected]
9th September 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
23rd September 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

4th October 2011, 12:55 AM
jitendrameena25@gamail

[[email protected];275877]I am preparing for junior engineer ( mechanical ) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam, s
16th October 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have exams for junior engineer post in computer science as major in railways...
can u provide me with the details of sylabbus....
7th November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me last five year question paper of mahatransco on sachin.bonsule
25th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me question paper of junior engineer mechanical on [email protected]
25th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

please send me last five year paper of mahatransco je electrical on [email protected]
6th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for junior engineer ( transmission ) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of maha transco, so i can prepare well. Please any one do the needful for me.
29th December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Deer sir,
I have completed the diploma from mechanical & i want to preparation for junior engineer test in railway so please provide me the syllabus and previous year question paper for same.

Thanking you.
6th January 2012, 04:28 PM
ganesh behera

Deer sir,
I have completed the diploma from mechanical & i want to preparation for junior engineer test in railway so please provide me the syllabus and previous year question paper for same..;.
6th January 2012, 07:13 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Smile Re: Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?

hi,
i am telling you about the syllabus of railway recruitment board exam.
so, the syllabus contains general English,maths,GK,general intelligence.

SYLLABUS
(i) General English: Questions on General English are designed to test the candidate's correct usage of prepositions, words and phrases.

(ii) Mathematics: Questions on Mathematics are designed to test accuracy in rapidity in working. These will mostly be questions in Arithmetic.

(iii) General Knowledge: Candidates are expected to possess a broad knowledge of current events and matters of general interest, particularly relating to India, including Indian Railways.

(iv) General Intelligence: The questions are designed to test the candidate's power of reasoning and his ability to draw conclusions.

Thank you.
8th January 2012, 01:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?

Quote:

regards

Past Papers of Railway Recruitment Board

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Railway Recruitment Board for various streams including Junior Engineer

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th January 2012, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

regards
QUESTION PAPER?????

I have attached the RRB question paper and Model question paper .

So please check it out

This paper are really helpful for you
2nd February 2012, 11:59 AM
roshan gour

sir please send me some junior enginer electrical paper
my id is [email protected]
14th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for junior engineer(electronics), plz. send me modal paper and syllabus for railway recruitment board. my id is [email protected]
12th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir. . . . I prepring for junior engineer (electronics) . Please send me model paper and sylabus on my id [email protected]
20th March 2012, 01:33 PM
jayakannan83

respected sir, plz send me the modal question for section engineer (mechanical) to my e mail id [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 06:17 PM
koushik1y

I am preparing for j.e engg exam rail.pls send me sylabus and previous question paper in this e- mail id: ghosh.koushik [email protected]
31st March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 years question papers and syllabus for junior engineer exam. for RRB at my email add. : [email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5years question paper and syllabus for junior engineer(printing press) for RRB at my email add:
[email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 years question papers and syllabus for junior engineer exam. for RRB at my email [email protected]
24th April 2012, 09:08 PM
sourabh.singhit

hi i need previous paper for railway for signal ( computer) and it computer . plz send it me last paper .of it . [email protected]
30th May 2012, 05:04 PM
ANKIT KALE

SIR I M PREPARING FOR THE SR SECTIONAL AND JR ENGG EXAM (CIVIL ENGG),CAN U SEND ME THE SYLLABUS AND FEW PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTATION PAPERS ON MY MAIL I.D [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?