19th October 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

sir,i have done diploma in mechanical engg now i m going to attend the written exam for ntpc for supervisor trainee on 20th november....so please send me some old question papers for ntpc.

21st October 2011, 09:17 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have done diploma in mechanical engg now i m going to attend the written exam for ntpc for supervisor trainee on 20th november....so please send me some old question papers for ntpc.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NTPC EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NTPC exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the previous year tentative syllabus of NTPC exam in this post for your reference.. just go through it and prepare for all the topics given..

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern followed for the exam and prepare for the exam according to the pattern of questions asked...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much to score well in the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows....

Mechanical Engineers : NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Guide
Author: Rph Editorial Board
ISBN: 8178121735

NTPC Mechanical Engineering Guide
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550908

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183551303

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam to score well in the exam......

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. "
Attached Files
File Type: zip NTPC.zip(119.8 KB, 405 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC-Syllabus.pdf(53.1 KB, 426 views)
22nd October 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

privious 5 year question paper of NTPC diploma trainee in civil and reference book
22nd October 2011, 06:19 PM
ac1989

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NTPC EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NTPC exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the previous year tentative syllabus of NTPC exam in this post for your reference.. just go through it and prepare for all the topics given..

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern followed for the exam and prepare for the exam according to the pattern of questions asked...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much to score well in the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

Mechanical Engineers : NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Guide
Author: Rph Editorial Board
ISBN: 8178121735

NTPC Mechanical Engineering Guide
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550908

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183551303

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam to score well in the exam......

Dear Freind

You have the previous year question papers of diploma trainee electrical, please mail me

ID
[email protected]
29th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

plz send some previous qustions papers to my mail([email protected])
30th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam ,i have done diploma in electrical engg. & i m going to attend the written exam of ntpc. so please send me previous question for this
2nd November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
plz send me some previous qustion papers for diploma trainee engg.([email protected])plz...
6th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

14th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir plese send me question papers of last 10 years ntpc xam 4 diploma trainee 4 electical engg.([email protected])
16th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?

Quote:
sir i have no idea what typs of question u will ask us
17th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have done diploma in mechanical engg in 2010 .now i am going to attend ntpc written exam (Superviser trainee ) which is held on 20 now. i want question paper of previous 5 year.
so sir please send me question paper in this email id ([email protected])
Thanks & Regard
Raj Bahdur Maurya
2nd January 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied ntpc assistant chemistry trainee plese send previes or modal quastion paper to my email is [email protected]
28th February 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I m ( shyamsinghbaghel )preparing for HR Executive profile for NTPC, So I want HR question papers & New pattern of HR Executive & Sylabus also for 2012 exam.
So Sir,please send me on my Email.ID [email protected] , [email protected]

Thank's
30th March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

DO YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS FOR HR IN NTPC
7th August 2012, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have done diploma in mechanical Engineering.Now i am going to prepair for ntpc superviser training,so i want previous five years question paper.So plz sir,send me the question paper to my emai id."[email protected]".
21st April 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
plz send me some previous qustion papers for diploma trainee engg(Mechanical).([email protected])plz...
18th July 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir im ashok i want know ritten question pepar of NTPC
19th July 2013, 01:22 PM
saigourav0512
Member+

Hi friend …..

All the bset…..
20th August 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done diploma in civil engg now i am going to attend the written exam for ntpc please send me some old question paper
email- [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My self saktishree s majhi, an Diploma Mechanical Engineer by Profession.In the year 2012 I completed my Full time 3 years diploma Engineering course with 74% mark From Rourkela and also I got a first class carrier, now I am working as a mechanical engineer at Larsen & Toubro, I got 1 year experience in engineering field. Actualy my qustion is that can I be eligible for NTPC.
2nd October 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self vivek kumar maurya i am diploma in ele. engg. in fatehpur
sir aap ntpc ke modal pepar send kar digiye
my email id is " [email protected]"
28th October 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me 5 year question papers for NTPC supervisor trainee written exam of mechanical stream.
5th November 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please send diploma trainee previous questions eee with solutions my email:[email protected] please send as early as possible
31st January 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Plz send me 10 year previous years question for mechanical diploma trainee...to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?