14th September 2012, 04:06 PM
vinitkr

Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Postal Assistant Exam?

Hi,

Mail me the sample papers of Postal Assisitant of previous years to [email protected]

Thanks&Regards
Vinit Kumar

16th September 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Postal Assistant Exam?

Send me the previous year question paper at [email protected]
17th September 2012, 08:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitkr View Post
Hi,

Mail me the sample papers of Postal Assisitant of previous years to [email protected]

Thanks&Regards
Vinit Kumar
Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.

Question are coming from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Reasoning & Analytical Ability section so prepare well .

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

17th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitkr View Post
Hi,

Thanks&Regards
Vinit Kumar
Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~Department of Postal Govt. of India conducts the Postal Assistant Exam whenever there is a vacancy for this post. To give this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:-

~To give this exam firstly you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized university.

~General category candidates needs to be secure minimum 60 percent of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.

~There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 45% in case of SC/ST candidates and 50% in case of OBC candidates.

~To avoid any communication problem with the residents of the concerned postal circle you need to know the local language of that State. This will help you to do your job smoothly.

~It will help if you know hindi even or u have studied hindi at matriculation level or above. Since it is the official language of our country so it is expected everyone knows this. This will give you an edge over others.

~For the exam generally objective questions will come. Most of them will be conceptual so you need to answer each of them very cautiously. The total time limit for this exam is two and a half hours and in this limited period of time you need to answer 200 questions all in all.

~There will be five papers to solve and 25 marks each have been alloted for each paper and the same number of questions will be there in each paper. For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowlege, Mathematics, English and Reasoning.

~In addition to the above mentioned written exam you will have to sit for a computer test or typing test as well. The duration of this exam will be of 30 minutes and this one is of vital importance too.

~Cost of the application fee is Rs. 200. The application form will be available in the head post offices and other post offices in the circle.

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Postal Assistant Exam Books:-[/COLOR

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For papers please refer to the files attached. Here i have uploaded the files you are looking for. Please download them and go throug them properly. Work hard and all the best. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want prev postal assistant exam papers,plz mail me at [email protected]
5th April 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir please send what syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Postal Assistant Exam
to my email id [email protected]

plzzzzzz.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?