25th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Ajay8807

Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI

Hell Sir,
Can u please provide me some previous year question papers of Junior Executive (Technical) of Mechanical engg. conducted by AAI.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  2. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)?
  3. Previous years question papers of SSC Junior engineering of Mechanical?
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of Junior engineering mechanical exam of DVC -- [New]
  5. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  6. Previous years question papers of SSC Junior Engineering Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous years papers of SSC Junior Mechanical Engineering Exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  9. What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?
  10. Last 5 years question papers for AAI Junior Assistant?
  11. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  12. AAI Junior Executive(ATC) syllabus & previous year question papers
  13. How to get the exam papers of previous 5 years of SSC Junior Engineering mechanical department?
  14. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  16. AAI Jr Executive Previous years question papers? I have applied for MSc Physics Junior Executive
  17. Previous years question papers for ITC limited conducted for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
26th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI

sir when aai junior executive mech.. result will come...
15th May 2013, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI

When aai will declare mech result?
16th March 2015, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay8807 View Post
Hell Sir,
Can u please provide me some previous year question papers of Junior Executive (Technical) of Mechanical engg. conducted by AAI.
Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 3426 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 4639 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 2558 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 2213 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 2422 views)
10th April 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hell Sir,
11th May 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir Please Guide me to buy book for Junior Executive (Technical) of Mechanical engg. conducted by AAI
12th May 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please Guide me to buy book for Junior Executive (Technical) of Mechanical engg. conducted by AAI
1st August 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir what books are prefered AAI JE (Technical) Mechanical pls tell me the right book to prepare
22nd August 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me AAI technical previous Question paper

On [email protected]
26th November 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide AAI JE MECHANICAL 2018 PAPER ....\
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?