3rd September 2018, 01:32 AM
Mandall

Previous years question papers of BHU BSc(Geography) Honours entrance exam

Respected Sir, I want to prepare for the entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University for admission in BSc Geography Honours course. I am searching for the previous years question papers of this entrance exam. Please provide me the previous years question papers.

13th September 2018, 09:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of BHU BSc(Geography) Honours entrance exam

To get admission in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) to pursue B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) degree in Geography, you are required to qualify BHU UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test ) which is held by BHU once every year.

Also, for admission in B.Sc. with Geography, you are required to appear in UET for admission to B.Sc. in Maths (PCM) group.

Further, the past year question papers for same entrance examination can be downloaded from the link www.bhuonline.in.
15th September 2018, 06:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of BHU BSc(Geography) Honours entrance exam

First thing I would like to let you know that for admission to BHU (Banaras Hindu University) to pursue B.Sc (H) in Geography, you need to qualify BHU UET for B.Sc Mathematics group.

Further, to get the previous year question papers for the same entrance examination, you need to refer to the link www.bhuonline.in and download your desired question paper.
14th January 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Who boy qualified 12 from math . Can he apply in bhu for geography hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?