15th April 2018, 07:34 AM
mallikaacharya3422@gmail.

Previous years solved question papers of TS EAMCET

Hello, I have completed my 2nd PUC last year but didn't applied for EAMCET. Now I have applied and preparing for it. I want to get some previous years question papers of this entrance exam so that I can prepare for it. Kindly provide me the previous years question papers of TS EAMCET asap and with solutions.

9th May 2018, 12:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers of TS EAMCET

Previous Years solved question papers of TS EAMCET :

EAMCET is conducted for getting admission into Medical/ Engineering/ B.Arch in colleges that are located in Andhra Pradesh state or Telangana State. You have not mentioned whether you required Engineering previous papers or Medical previous papers. Hence, I am providing you both and you may choose one based on your requirement.

>> 16 years 2000 to 2015 solved Papers EAMCET Medical Andhra and Telangana by Arihant Experts

>> EAMCET Test Papers (Engineering) by Vikram Editorial board

>> 17 year's 2000 to 2016 Solved papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra Pradesh and Telangana

>> EAMCET 2018 (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) for AP and TS 2018 Edition by SIA Experts, SIA Publishers and Distributors Pvt Ltd

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?