7th January 2018, 04:06 PM
ahmadfurkan

Private or Government colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering and after that B.Tech so, I need a good private college or any good government college. Please, tell me if any entrance exams are there for it? If yes, then how to apply for it and what is the last date?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  2. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder
  8. Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Entrance exam and syllabus of it to study Diploma Engineering in Madhya Pradesh? Best government colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Is it possible to study Diploma Civil in any Private college of Kanpur without appearing in any entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  15. Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?
  16. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  17. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government jobs requirement for a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?
9th January 2018, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private or Government colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for it?

To be eligible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board. You can pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course from any college of your interest whether it is Private or Government college. Admissions in Diploma in Civil Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?