13th February 2023, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 11th standard in any reputed school?

My son is appearing for 10th boards this time so he wants to take admission in this school so what's the procedure??

16th February 2023, 08:36 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Procedure for admission in 11th standard in any reputed school?

The admission procedure for reputed schools in India can vary depending on the specific school and its policies. However, in general, the admission process usually involves the following steps:
  • Research: Research the schools you are interested in to determine their admission policies, fees, and eligibility criteria.
  • Registration: Register for admission by filling out the application form on the school's website or in person.
  • Entrance Exam: Some schools may require an entrance exam to assess the student's knowledge and skills.
  • Interview: The school may also conduct an interview to evaluate the student's as well as parent's personality, interests, and motivation.
  • Submission of Documents: The school may ask for documents such as academic records, transfer certificates, identity proof, etc.
  • Merit List: Based on the entrance exam, interview, and other factors, the school will prepare a merit list of selected candidates.
  • Admission: The selected candidates will then be given admission in the school, subject to the payment of fees and other conditions.

It's important to note that admission to reputed schools in India can be highly competitive, so it's important to start the research and registration process as early as possible. Additionally, some schools may have different admission criteria for students from different states or countries, so it's important to check with the specific school for their policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?