13th February 2023, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in maths exam in the 9th class shall i will be promoted to class 10th?

If I fail in maths exam in the 9th class shall i will be promoted to class 10th?

16th February 2023, 08:38 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: If I fail in maths exam in the 9th class shall i will be promoted to class 10th?

Rules regarding promotion to class 10th after failing in the 9th class vary depending on the education board and school policies. In general, if you fail in the maths exam in the 9th class, you may need to take a re-examination or a supplementary exam to pass the subject and be eligible for promotion to class 10th. It is recommended that you check with your school or education board to confirm their policies on promotion to the next class after failing in a subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?