20th February 2011, 09:13 PM
sarmistha baruah

Procedure for admission in AIIMS Delhi?

please tell me about MBBS Course and about the admission procedure for MBBS in AIIMS,Delhi

20th February 2011, 11:06 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission in AIIMS Delhi?

hi,
If you are Bialody student and want to go in medical line you can go for MBBS.
MBBS is entrance exam for medical student.if you want to join AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Science) then first you clear eligibility criteria of AIIMS.if you are eligible for exam then you can get admission after entrance exam.
for more information you can contact on these no.
Telephone No.s of Central Enquiry-- 26588500, 26588900, 26588700 -- (ext'n 4707)
Telephone No.s of IRCH Exchange -- 26589172-212
Telephone No.s of CTVS Exchange-- 26589827, 26589551, 26589894, 26588556, 26588559-62
L.E.D. Display scrolls, Guide maps, Display boards are installed at various strategic locations.
Enquiry counters & help desks also exist in the OPD at various locations where one can enquire
and seek help in case of any problem. Besides, there are Medical Social Services located
in Room No. 9, Ground Floor, OPD, where MSSO/Social Guides are available for any help.
Website - www.aiims.edu ; www.aiims.ac.in contains detailed information on AIIMS.
28th February 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for junior resident dentist in aiims delhi
5th March 2011, 02:20 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Procedure for admission in AIIMS.................

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
  • To get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS you has to pass class 12th with atleast 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate required is 50%.
  • You should have attained the age of atleast 17 years by 31st December, 2011
  • You can apply online as well as offline also.
  • On-line Application: You can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org
  • AIIMS 2011 Off-line : The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for 1050/- For General/OBC and 850/- for SC/ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer (Exams), AIIMS – MBBS-2011″.
Admission Notice is available at :
www.aiims.edu
www.aiims.ac.in

Hope this information helps you

Regards
Kapila
26th March 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to join as junior resident dentist in delhi what is the procedure and what will be the pay?
29th April 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

This is Professor Dr. Balaram Roy from Bangladesh. For your kind information, my daughter BARNINI ROY , who is completing her O & A level from Cambridge University, UK under British council, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Her A will be finish with in ist June, 2011 and result will be published with in 3rd week of August 2011. Hopefully my daughter will be able to A* in her all subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. She is interested to apply in AIIMS for MBBS course.
So can you help me what is the procedure for submission of application for MBBS course in AIIMS as Bangladeshi or Foreign Students.
Your co-operation will be highlly appreciated. I am waiting for your kind valuable reply.

Thank You
Professor Dr. Balaram Roy
email: [email protected]
5th May 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

can 11 fail dropped one year and now 18 at end of 2011 doing 11 and 12 at 19 give aiims papaer
22nd May 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

do we have direct admission in aiims like payment seats
25th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I am TRISHNA SARKER from Bangladesh. For your kind information in S.S.C exam 2009 i got A* in all subjects from science group. Recently i have appeared H.S.C.exam and hope to get A* in all subjects like physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics.My result will be published in July. I am very keen to study in AIIMS for MBBS course.
I wii be very greatfull if you will kindly inform me the procedure of the admission in AIMS for Bangladeshi students. Is there any scholarship opportunity for Bangladeshi students from AIIMS and what type of academic result should one have to get that opportunity?
Sir,i am eagerly waiting for your precious reply.
Thank you.
TRISHNA SARKER.
Email:[email protected]
25th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I am TRISHNA SARKER from Bangladesh. For your kind information in S.S.C exam 2009 i got A* in all subjects from science group. Recently i have appeared H.S.C.exam and hope to get A* in all subjects like physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics.My result will be published in July. I am very keen to study in AIIMS for MBBS course.
I wii be very greatfull if you will kindly inform me the procedure of the admission in AIMS for Bangladeshi students. Is there any scholarship opportunity for Bangladeshi students from AIIMS and what type of academic result should one have to get that opportunity?
Thank you.
TRISHANA SARKER.
7th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have not applied for mbbs entrance.. is there any other way to get admission in aiims under merit seat.
11th June 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I passed my 10 class in 2006 and 12 class in 2008 with math group from Gujarat board.Now I'm in B.A.(H) final year from DU.If I pass 12 class once again in 2012 with Bio group from nios, then am I eligible to appear in the entrance exam of aiims for MBBS.Can I appear for another PMT exam for the same.Please reply soon......
21st February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is Rajni Gandha and i am going to end my Class 9 and going to be admitted in 10th std.I an studing in tamil nadu(Sivasaki) in YRTV SCHOOL and i am very much interested in medicals. My aim is to become a doctor but in tamil nadu educational syllabus is very low standard.I am rajput by caste and born in patna(bihar).i have made my mind to get admisson in AIIMS
please kindly GUIDE me how to prepare for the entrance from now.

thankyou.

please contact me on email: [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 12:56 AM
rvidyasagar

Dear Rajni,

I am very delighted to note that you have set your sights on the highest medical institution in India.

Sivakasi is not a bad town for education. You will get good quality schooling. From now on, you have to make extra preparation for taking on AIIMS test.

Your Rajput or Bihar background hardly matters in this case.

At the moment, you can go through the latest notification (2011) for your guidance. You may also procure a few guide books wherein past question papers havebeen solved.

Your efforts shoud be doubled after you enter 11th. Of course, you will have a tough time balancing your normal curriculum with the extra preparations. However, the extra preparations themselves are going to improve your performance in your +1 and +2 exams. Do not waste your summer holidays.

All the best.
22nd February 2012, 01:03 AM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Thank you.
TRISHANA SARKER.
Dear Sarkar,

AIIMS have earmarked 5 seats for foreign nationals. These candidates need not compete with local candidates. Instead, their applications are to be forwarded thro diplomatic channels.

The nominations for foreign category are made by the Government of India. Candidates should correspond with the Ministry of External Affair, Government of India, New Delhi.

For Self Financing Foreign Candidates the applications should be sent to Ministry of External Affairs, Student Cell, 527, Akbar Bhavan, New Delhi-110 021

For Foreign Candidates under General Cultural Scholarship Scheme, applications should be sent to Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi-110 002
23rd February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am standard 12th student from Nagpur, Maharashtra. I have passed my S.S.C. Exam with 95.64% from Maharashtra Board, and hope that I will do well in H.S.C also. I am intersted in Medical field and now I am preparing for NEET. So I want to know that how many marks should I notch up in NEET to get centralised admission in AIIMS, Delhi?
I hope you will answer my question as early as possible.
27th June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any payment seats in aiims college
27th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am a 11th standard student of Delhi pulic school siliguri & now i am going to be promoted to class 12th. I am in science stream(PCB). Therefore, i would like to join AIIMS after class 12. its not so easy to get admission in aiims. So, could you please tell me the minimum marks required in each subject. I shall be very grateful to you.
Thanking You!
Yours truly,
Anita Gurung.
28th March 2013, 09:08 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, is there any payment seats in aiims college
There is No papyment seats in AIIMS.
AIIMS Is the premier medical college in india

If you want to take admission in AIIMS , than you have to appear in the AIIMS Written test.

This is a competitive test held at All India level

AIIMS written tests for the MBBS course will be held on 1st June 2013

Eligibilty to apply is:
12th pass with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English
Minimum 60% marks should be scored in aggregate in the above 4 subjects for the General and OBC candidates and minimum 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.

Minimum age to apply is 17 years

This exam is held for admission to Aiims, New Delhi and new Aiims colleges located at:
Bhopal
Patna
Jodhpur
Rishikesh
Raipur
Bhubaneswar
8th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hii
i have passed 10th std with A grade..i am keen to join AIMS delhi after 12th..Can anybody help me bt telling the exact right procedure to get there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?