23rd January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?

what is the procedure for taking admission into B.Sc. Biotechnology under the best
govt.olleges like JIPMER, VIT, AIIMS, IIT DELHI, AFMC etc. please let me know through
which entrance I can be able to pursue my B.Sc.Biotech ?

niraj, bhubaneswar,orissa.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  5. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  6. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  7. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  8. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Horticulture and B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BHU BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  13. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  14. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  15. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  17. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  18. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
15th August 2015, 05:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?

Biotechnology is an undergraduate course which deals with the study of Biology with the combination of technology. It is a three year duration course divided into six semesters .

One who wishes to get admission for this course has to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university .

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Sc. in Biotechnology are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen .

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry from any State board or CBSE/ICSE.

-The candidate who are appearing for HSC (10+2) Examination can also apply for the course.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years at the time of admission .

Some of the top Biotechnology Colleges in India are as under:

-Gurunanak Dev University,Punjab.

-Amity Institute of Biotechnology,New delhi

-Universal School of Bio sciences. Delhi/NCR, India

-Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata, India

-Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT )Hyderabad, India

-Bharathi Vidyapeeth, Pune

-International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P) Pune, India

-Bangalore City College, India

-The Oxford Educational Institute Bangalore, India

-Acharya Institute of Sciences Bangalore, India

-New Horizon Engineering College (NHCE) Bangalore, India

-St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai ,India

-Sathyabhama University Chennai, India
24th June 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?

When we have to give entrance exam for bsc Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?