9th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%

Sir, I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in b.ed & from when the admisson forms are available. I have completed graduation in english ,securing 56.07%.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?
  6. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  8. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  12. What courses I should take after B.A English graduation?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  14. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  15. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  17. How can I take admission in Hindi B.Ed? I have completed graduation
  18. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
12th February 2012, 06:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in b.ed & from when the admisson forms are available. I have completed graduation in english ,securing 56.07%.
B.Ed courses are held by the National Council for Teachers Education. Candidates must go through an entrance exam. Most of the Universities conducts their own entrance exam. Candidates willing for the course must have completed their bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks. 5% relaxation is been granted for the Sc/St candidates. Since you have scored 56.07%, you are eligible for the admission. There are two ways to pursue B.Ed, one is the regular and the other is the distance program. The duration of B.Ed course offered through regular class is one year, whereas the duration for distance program is 2 years. For distance program candidate must be currently be working as a teacher since two years.
The Bed application form are available during different time of year offered by different Universities. For precise information candidates can log on to the official website of those institute, in which they want to get admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?