8th February 2012, 01:49 PM
glsirisha11

Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed M.Sc Computers in the year 2012?

i completed M.Sc., comp.in 2002.
my question is :am i eligible for NET exam 2012 (june)?

12th February 2012, 04:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed M.Sc Computers in the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glsirisha11 View Post
i completed M.Sc., comp.in 2002.
my question is :am i eligible for NET exam 2012 (june)?
To apply for NET Examination you must holds the Post graduate degree course from a recognised University.

~~ Eligible candidates may apply for Lectureship Post OR Junior Research Fellowship Post.

~~ If your age should be more than 28 years then you cant eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellowship Post. It means your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

~~ There is No upper age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ If you have passed your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University then you may apply for this year June NET Examination.

The Notification of this year June NET Examination will be Published in the Month of April 2012, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online.

The examination fees of NET examination is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subjects in the NET on the Basis of Post Graduation Only.

From this year, NET New changes will be applicable, From June 2012, All 3 papers of NET will be Objective.

So, please prepare well for this examination as per the syllabus and Pattern, The syllabus is availiable in the official website, So please check the website for complete Information :

http://ugcnetonline.in

New Pattern : Click Here
12th February 2012, 05:55 PM
ross4412
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed M.Sc Computers in the year 2012?

After M.SC(IT) , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.
12th February 2012, 06:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NET having completed M.Sc. in Computer.

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having post graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for NET. Candidate should be at least 19 years of age and there is no upper age bar for NET Lectureship and for JRF one should be within 28 years of age.

The notification for NET June exam will come out in the month of April which can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for Rs.450.00.

So if you are interested then wait for the forthcoming notification and be prepared according to the syllabus which can be available in the official web site of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?