27th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?

what is the process of addmission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  3. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  4. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  5. Procedure to get admission for ICWA course? When will be the forms available to join this course?
  6. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  7. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  8. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  9. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 5 year Law course at Gurughasidas Central University? Last date of submission of forms?
  11. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  12. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take ICWA course after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Date of release of forms for medical entrance exams? Procedure and last date of submission?
  17. Dates and procedure of applying in AIPMT forms
  18. Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?
28th August 2011, 08:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?

To enroll for this course you need to first of complete your 12th standard. You can apply even if you are awaiting results. You need to register before 5th June for the December exam and before 5th December for the exam in June next year. The fees for this level is Rs 3500. Once you clear this level you will be eligible for the next level i.e. intermediate level. You can apply for the same even if you are a graduate. The fees for this level is Rs 7000 for postal and Rs 11000 for oral.
23rd September 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?

i want to apply icwai course what ican do now
23rd September 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for ICWA for june-2012 ?
11th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is SWATI from varanasi i m in C.A final but didint completed my graduation . i m still in b.com third year . will i get any exemption. can i get admission in CWA intermediate..???????????
11th October 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

can i download form onlyn for registration to icwai????????
1st December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i do ICWA after PG?

hi, i am nidhi tyagi. i completed M.B.A.in finance & HR from uptu.But for enhancing knowledge or even for growth perspective i want to do ICWA.so, please tell me is it a better option for me or not.kindly give me the details of ICWA course as soon as possible.
2nd December 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

can we submit the Application form for foundation course on first week of saturday?
5th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i start icwa in june 2012
6th December 2011, 12:10 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is one of the best institutions for the field of Accountancy of Cost and Management in India.

To complete the course ,you should complete three stages of the entire course:

1:Foundation Course
2:Intermediate Course
3:Final Course

Eligibility:
1)You should pass out 10+2 exam then you can apply for the foundation course and then you can join the Intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation Course examination.

2)If you are awaiting for the result of 10+2 examination ,you are also permitted to appear in the Foundation Course examination.

3)If you are also awaiting for the result of Graduation examination ,you are permitted for the provisional registration.

4)your age should be 17 years.

Fees of Foundation Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

Fees Structure for the Intermediate Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 7000/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee :Rs. 11000/-(including study material)

The examination is conducted twice in a year (June and December)

Subjects:
Foundation Course:-

1. Organization and Management Fundamentals

2.Business Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals

3.Financial Accounting Fundamentals

4.Economics and Business Fundamentals

Intermediate Course: (Stage I)

1:Business Taxation

2:Cost and Management Accounting

3:Business Laws and Communication Skill

4:Information Systems and Technology

Intermediate Course: (Stage II)

1:Auditing

2:Advanced Financial Accounting

3:Management Accounting Performance Management

4:Quantitative Methods

Final Course: (Stage III)

1.Strategic Tax Management

2.Strategic Management and Marketing

3. Operations and Project Management & Control

4. Advanced Financial Management and International Finance

Final Course: (Stage IV)

1.Management Accounting Decision Making

2.Valuations Management and Case Study

3.Management Accounting Financial Strategy and Reporting

4.Cost Audit and Management Audit

There also availability of:

1.Group Discussions

2.Business Communication Seminars

3.Computers hands etc.

for more details visit:http://www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-admission.asp
12th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

last date of submit intermidiate form
15th December 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for icwa but last date is over wat 2 do now is there any other procedure 2 get admission in dis month ony any how plz rply soon. On my id [email protected]
21st December 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for icwai but last date is over now.i have completed my PGDBA in finance.i want to apply directly for inter june exam 2012.please tell me is there any other way to get admit in december 2012.plzzzz rply me soon on my id {[email protected]}
21st December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for icwai last date of submission is over i have done pgdba in finance i want to apply directly in inter june exam 2012 plzz tell me any other procedure for admitting in dec 2012.plzz rply me soon.
9th January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for icwai.and i have given b.com 5th semester exam.now can i take admission in icwai.plzz give me suggestion. i will wail for ur answer.thank u
17th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for ICWA for june-2012 ?
PLZ SEND ME DETAIL ON MY E-MAIL ID
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i had taken admission after my HSC. i have cleared my foundation course and i have also give 2 attempt of inter course. but after graduation 1 year gap in my studies ..can i join again ?????
please send me answer on my email id [email protected].
16th April 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of submission of icwa form 2012..Is the forms available now???
21st May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

give me a demo of how to fill the icwai foundation form
24th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i want know details about icwa. i m average student. i can apply for icwa.
4th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I M IN A TENSE SITUATION ABT D ICWA LAST DATE..........CAN U SUGGEST ME AT [email protected]
11th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

as ihave my results out now can i know the last date for admission for cost accounts in icwai???
18th June 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission now, i know i am already late and ready to summit late fees?????
22nd June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i want take admission in icwa in December this year?i came to know the last date was 5th of June,can i get admission paying late fees?If Yes,from where can i get forms?
26th June 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in 12th nd my 10th % was 75, can i try for icwa?
3rd August 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I JUST HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION AND WANTED TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ICWA INTHE MONTH OF DECEMBER ? FROM WHERE SHALL I GET ADMISSION FORMS?PLEASE HELP ME .
2nd September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I recently completed my graduationnow i want to get admission in (ICWA),now please tell me how i can ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?