28th February 2012, 07:34 PM
naveen.mrlonely

Procedure to appear for CBSE exam? Am I eligible to join Air force as a flying officer?

myself naveen and 'm pursuing 2nd year diploma in aeronautical engg, and i hve a aggregate percentage above 60%. i want to appear for the upcoming CDSE exams. so wat v'll be the procedure for me to appear for the exam ?? most importantly am i eligeble to join airforce as a flying officer??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  2. B.Sc graduate girl is eligible for Flying Officer post in Indian Air Force?
  3. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  4. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  5. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  6. How to be a flying officer at Indian Air Force?
  7. After my BSc how to join Indian Air Force as flying officer?
  8. Is there any IAF open recruitment rally in North-East Circle? Where is the exact place?
  9. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure?
  10. How to join Air Force after B.E? Which college is good and what is the cost of admission? Can I join flying branch?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  13. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  14. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force in flying branch after completion of B.E?
  16. What are the jobs for Flying officer in Indian Air Force?
  17. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate? -- [New]
  18. Can I be accepted into Flying branch of Air Force if I do laser treatment for my Eyes having spectacles now?
29th February 2012, 12:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for CBSE exam? Am I eligible to join Air force as a flying officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.mrlonely View Post
myself naveen and 'm pursuing 2nd year diploma in aeronautical engg, and i hve a aggregate percentage above 60%. i want to appear for the upcoming CDSE exams. so wat v'll be the procedure for me to appear for the exam ?? most importantly am i eligeble to join airforce as a flying officer??
HI!
After passing diploma you can apply for aeronautical engineering..

For this you have to qualify the exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E,E
> I.I.S.A.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
14th June 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for CBSE exam? Am I eligible to join Air force as a flying officer?

Sir my child pass 12 th in 62percent and get a 20 Mark only in jee can hi eglibal for flying officers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?