4th May 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 10th Gujarat Board exam externally in Hindi Medium for 16 years old candidate?

Sir, I am a 7th passed student from Gujarat. I am 16 years old right now and want to write 10th Gujarat Board exam in Hindi medium. How can I apply for the exam externally? What is the Procedure?

Related Questions:
8th January 2022, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 10th Gujarat Board exam externally in Hindi Medium for 16 years old candidate?

I am graduated candidate.i completed my 10th from CBSE and 12th from GSEB with science so, right now i want to give 10th hindi exam. How can i apply for the exam? What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?