3rd October 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for colleges in German for M.Sc Economics?

I am Niharika studying B.Com 3rd year. Can I do M.Sc Economics and Financing in Germany after completing my B.Com here in India? What are the different requirements that needs to be fulfilled by Indian candidates to get visa to study in Germany?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? 8 25th May 2015 07:59 PM
How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there? 2 20th October 2014 12:43 PM
Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission? 7 22nd February 2014 02:46 PM
How to get admission in Ph.D in Germany after completing masters in economics in Pune University? 1 16th September 2012 12:24 AM