17th January 2012, 05:20 PM
choksi vaibhav

How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?

i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering with distiction. I want to do M.S. in machine design in germany .which are the test or exam that i have to undergo for study in top universities of germany .is it necessary to study in german language? what are scope of placement in germany after completion of masters in machine design.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  4. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  6. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  14. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  15. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  16. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  18. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
5th July 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?

I have completed my Bachelors degree in Biotechnology and i would like to pursue Masters in Germany. My CGPA is 8.5 and can you suggest the procedure to apply along with the basic requirements?
12th August 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?

what should be the score in gre to get into good universities??
12th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

can anyone please tel me what should be the score in gre to get into good universities ??? What kind of quetions are asked in gre??
16th August 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my Btech in metallurgy and I want to persue education in M.S wHAT i SHOULD DO?
21st September 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam now i am persuing btech final year in electrical and electronics engineering? can i know how can i get admissions in top universities in germany? wchich tests i want to write to get an admission? how much percentange i want to secure in btech?
22nd October 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my 7th sem B.E in Biotech so when is the right time to write GRE? And can i know the procedure for applying?
16th September 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college in germany for doing ms(robotics)........and wat are the necessary condition to be follow to joint in the german university....and what are the entrance exams available for doing ms in the same.... reply the good thing...plz
25th May 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my final year engineering in biotechnology.I want to do my MS in the field of industrial biotechnology in Germany.Could you please suggest the top colleges that I can apply in Germany and the procedure for the same.And also the entrance exam I need to write to get into Germany..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?