26th January 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for correspondence LLB course in IGNOU? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello friends, I am a Doctor and now I want to study LLB course through correspondence mode from IGNOU. I would like to know that how I can apply for this course? Please let me know the procedure and fee expenses also.

31st August 2021, 07:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for correspondence LLB course in IGNOU? Fee expenses of this course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and as far as you are concerned about the eligibility for pursuing LLB degree course from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in correspondence mode then I would like to let you know that neither IGNOU offers LLB degree course in correspondence mode and nor does Bar Council Of India allows LLB degree course in distance mode for practicing law.

So, your query regarding the correspondence LLB degree course from IGNOU is invalid.

For details regarding different programs offered at IGNOU, you can refer to the link http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/...l/programmes/2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?