24th July 2011, 12:35 AM
reshmaprnath

Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?

hai,
i am a final year B.A functional English Student.. and i would like to know the procedures to apply for the course as i am doing graduation.. also about the institutions offering cs course in india??

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  2. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  3. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  4. List of the institutes offering Super Speciality course directly after MBBS in India?
  5. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  6. Institutes in India offering B.Arch courses? Admission procedure to these institutes?
  7. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  8. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  9. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course?
  10. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  11. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  12. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  13. List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration? -- [New]
  14. How to become an Astrological Engineer? Minimum eligibility criteria and institutions in India and Abroad offering this course?
  15. Top 10 Institutions offering Masters in Physiotherapy in India?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Institutions in India offering CA program after completion of 12th class?
  18. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2011, 05:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?

Hello friend,
If you want to pursue company secretary course, you will have to enroll yourself at the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, which imparts training in CS through distance learning.
Being a graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Program and therefore, you will be eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program which comprise of six papers and will be followed by Professional Program, comprising eight papers. The course also includes 15 months of practical training.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
24th July 2011, 10:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?

The CS course is offered only by ICSI. They have set up regional offices in the 4 metros. Also there will be offices in most of the cities in the country. Since you are in the final year you have the option to apply for the foundation now. The other option is to apply for the intermediate level directly after completing your graduation. You can visit the ICSI site for details.
7th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hai
I had completed my graduation,but have to clear one subject,i would like to know whether i can apply directly for the intermediate level now or have to wait till i clear that subject.
11th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

address of cs main branch office in delhi
28th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I KNOW CS FOUNDATION COURSE IN JAIPUR & I AM STUDYING IN 12 CLASS SO I WANT TO KNOWLEDGE CS COURSE
28th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW CS FOUNDATION COURSE
16th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b.com graduate. I like to pursue cs course. Are there ample opportunities in this field
17th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

send me cs syllabous on my email my mail id [email protected]
29th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com this yr whether i can take direct admission in c.s.?If yes pl z tell how
15th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i hav jst completed my 2......i want know is dis better to do cs correspondence with b.com or aftr graduation nd want to know how can i apply for cs ?
11th August 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i will complate my BBA this year,so what is the procedure to du CS course?
Which are the best college for CS in gujrat?
11th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are two ways of applying to the course,

You can apply either online or offline

There are many institutes offering the course and depending on the score the institute is selected.

Thank you,

All the best.
3rd July 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com final year .can i know about cs course detail and is there any institutions in punjab
4th July 2014, 05:19 PM
poojamit
Member+

The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship -
• Executive Programme
• Professional Programme

If you are interested in CS you can join Teachwell.co.in. They can give you complete guidence on CS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?