5th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in a government college?

i know the procedure to apply the government college....please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  3. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  4. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for internship in government college?
  8. How to apply for government B.Ed college?
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  11. Procedure to apply in a government college?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed in government college? When will I get the application? What is the procedure?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  18. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate? -- [New]
28th August 2012, 02:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in a government college?

You can apply in government colleges through online or postal method. Details on application process will be available in the official portal of the college. Usually admission in government colleges is done according to the norms of state government. University also takes part in decision making process. In certain cases, University conducts entrance test for the selection process. In such cases applications must be submitted for attending the entrance test.
30th August 2012, 01:26 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Procedure to apply in a government college?

hi..
procedure for applying in a govt college may vary from college to college.
some of govt college need online application..
some need offline application..
to see the complete procedure of admission of a particular college you must go to college official site..
govt college take admission according to state or central rule..
Many college have personal entrance test for it..
to get admission in that college you must give the entrance exam of thet particular college..
All the best..
thanks..
~$uVenDu~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?