4th October 2017, 01:48 PM
Bharti sahani

Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation?

Sir/madam, Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please guide me with the tips which I can follow up to ensure that I can apply for IPS and get the job? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Procedure to apply for Bank manager job after completion of BCA graduation?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  4. Procedure to become an IPS Officer for BCom 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IPS after completion of graduation? What is the minimum criteria for graduation?
  7. Can I apply for IPS after completing graduation with B.Com with 47%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IPS after completion of graduation from IGNOU with 50 percentage marks?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  10. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  11. Detailed Procedure to become an IPS Officer? Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for this position? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities after completion of BCom(Banking & Insurance)?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IPS officer exam after completion of graduation from open board?
  15. Procedure to apply for air hostess job or training after completion of BA graduation?
  16. How to apply for railway clerk job after completion of B.E graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IAS and IPS exam with 59.96 percentage marks in B.E graduation?
  18. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?
6th October 2017, 07:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation?

To join Indian Police Service you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

So,you have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final recruitment in service.

The eligibility to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, if you belong to certain age limit you can appear in examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th October 2017, 07:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPS officer examination after completion of your graduation course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for IPS examination. The age criteria required to apply for IPS examination is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for IPS officer examination.
25th December 2017, 11:48 AM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharti sahani View Post
Sir/madam, Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please guide me with the tips which I can follow up to ensure that I can apply for IPS and get the job? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
To appear in the IPS exams you have to apply for the UPSC civil services exams.
This exams is conducted for selection of posts like IPS,IAS IFS

This exam is conducted in three stages:
Prelims
Mains
Interviews

Educational Qualifications to appear in this exams:Graduation pass in any stream from an recognised University

Age Limit:Minimum 21 years for all candidates
Maximum age is 32 years for General category candidates
3 years age relation for OBC candidates
5 years for SC/ST candidates

Number of attempts:
6 attempts for general candidates
9 attempts for OBC candidates
No restriction for SC/ST candidates

Next UPSC Civil services Prelims exams notification would be released by UPSC 7th february 2018

To apply wait for the notification and than you can apply online.
Notification will be advertised in all leading newspapers
Last date to apply is 6th march 2018

UPSC prelims exams is on 3rd june 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?