30th June 2017, 11:27 PM
tariq Qureshi

Procedure to apply in merchant navy after doing mechanical engineering from polytechnic?

I did diploma in mechanical engineering from polytechnic duration 3 years please get detail how could apply in merchant navy and fees also? I need to know the details as soon as possible as I have to apply for navy. Please understand.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Merchant Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any separate procedure to apply for this in Government Colleges?
  3. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  4. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  5. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  6. What is the qualification required to apply for Merchant Navy job?
  7. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  9. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  11. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  12. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  13. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
  14. Can I join or apply for merchant navy after diploma or polytechnic in mechanical?
  15. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Completing graduation in B.Cm, so wanted to know the procedure for applying in Merchant Navy? -- [New]
26th August 2017, 03:12 AM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to apply in merchant navy after doing mechanical engineering from polytechnic?

After diploma in mechanical engineering, it is difficult to join merchant navy. Merchant Navy can be joined on the basis of following qualification into different field-

After 10th

Merchant Navy can be joined for General Purpose(GP rating)
Age criteria - 17.5 to 25 years
Admission are granted by direct application into colleges and notifications for application forms is given in Employment Newspapers. A written test, interview and medical exam will be conducted as a selection procedure.

After 10+2/B.Sc

Merchant Navy can be joined as Deck Cadet or as an Engineer under this category. You must qualify IMU CET exam to get admission into B.Tech Marine Degree course.
Age limit- Less than 25 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?