28th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MP Singrauli NTPC and NCL job after completion of engineering?

Procedure to apply for MP Singrauli NTPC and NCL job after completion of engineering? Can you please give me the steps which I need to apply and get the job? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in Mechanical engineering from NTPC, Singrauli? -- [New]
  2. Application procedure for summer training at NTPC Singrauli?
  3. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NCL for nanotechnology after completion of 12th?
  5. Procedure to apply for jobs in NTPC for ECE stuents -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in NTPC?
  7. How to apply for NTPC and other government job after completion of M.Tech graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  11. Procedure to apply and get a job in MNC after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering in Chennai?
  12. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  16. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage?
31st July 2017, 11:38 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MP Singrauli NTPC and NCL job after completion of engineering?

To apply for NTPC job kindly click here. Firstly see the advertisement for which you want to apply for the job, fill the form and receive admit card . After written exam qualified students need to pass interview after which document verification will be done.
31st July 2017, 11:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MP Singrauli NTPC and NCL job after completion of engineering?

You have to visit the official website of NTPC or NCL to get information about the job. After that, you have to click on apply link. Here you have to fill all required details. After that submit your application. Now, you have to go for payment through net banking/card payment. After that, you have to appear in exam and pass the interview and medical test after clearing teh written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?