11th April 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year student at IIMT, meerut. Now I am at 6th sem. I want to do summer training at jindal steel & power. I don't know how to apply or procedure for apply training. Please send me procedure of summer training in jindel and NTPC. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  2. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
10th August 2017, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year student at IIMT, meerut. Now I am at 6th sem. I want to do summer training at jindal steel & power. I don't know how to apply or procedure for apply training. Please send me procedure of summer training in jindel and NTPC. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thanks!
16th March 2018, 03:13 PM
mukesh226

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am B.tech mechanical engineering 3rd year student at SMTC,Kolkata. Now I am at 6th sem. I want to do summer training at Bokaro sail. I don't know how to apply or procedure for apply training. Please send me procedure of summer training in Bokaro sail and NTPC. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?