8th June 2017, 11:36 PM
manasukhl

Procedure to apply for paramedical courses after completion of 10th SSC?

My daughter has passed 10th SSC recently in March. Can she apply in paramedical courses? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What courses to apply and what is the criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

9th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for paramedical courses after completion of 10th SSC?

As per the minimum eligibility criteria, minimum qualification required to join paramedical course is 10 + 2 with PCB from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. Complete your 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology to join paramedical course.
You need to pass your 10 + 2 with minimum 50% marks and after that you will have to appear in the entrance exam in order to join any government institute of your state.
9th June 2017, 09:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for paramedical courses after completion of 10th SSC?

No, you cannot join paramedical course after passing your 10th standard because minimum qualification required to join paramedical course is 10 + 2.

To join paramedical course in future you need to pass your 12th standard with PCB from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
Once you will pass your 10 + 2 you will be eligible to appear in the entrance exam in order to join paramedical course.
10th June 2017, 02:58 PM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for paramedical courses after completion of 10th SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasukhl View Post
My daughter has passed 10th SSC recently in March. Can she apply in paramedical courses? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What courses to apply and what is the criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
Hi Manasukhi.. It is possible to apply for paramedical courses like Lab Technology after 10th. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology is admitting students who scored more than 50% in their 10th. It will help your daughter to build a career in diagnostic labs, Pathology labs, Public health sector etc. The institutes which offers this course include Lovely Professional University, University of Mumbai etc. Institutes like LPU is offering scholarships too.
11th May 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 80 percentage marks in 12 the can I have the eligibility to apply to paramedical I have more than 50% marks in PCB
11th May 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 80% marks in 12th board exam. And I have scored more than 50%/ 55% marks inPCB. Can I have the eligibility to join paramedical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?